Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Episode 22: The Anniversary Issue!

So. A year. Amazing. Both in how long it seems, and how it seems like just last weekend I sat down and wondered "what's this podcast thing all about."

I'd thought about a greatest hits episode, but in the end, with questions from the listeners waiting (very patiently) for answers, I went for new content. Hopefully that will be the theme of Year 2.

The poem I read, Miniver Cheevey, can be found all over the Internet, but here's one place.

My Facebook account, discussed on the show, is "Dashing Docteur." Hope to see you there.

Here is the episode.

And the kittens, well, here are the kittens:

2 comments:

ZeroRocker262 said...

Happy one year Dashing! I'd have to say I've been following your podcast since the beginning because you're the easiest person to talk to about my questions and the only one who can appropriately answer them. The mix of stories and lessons you've learned is addicting to listen to, as well as your ability to make me think about the issues you bring up hours after the podcast has ended. I don't think we as listeners could ask for much more than that. Hope to talk to you on facebook, docteur!
P.S. Miniver and Cheevey are pretty adorable. I have a cat myself, Godzilla lol. He's on my Facebook!

Dr. A said...

Congratulations! I just listened to the anniversary edition. You're really building your community of listeners. I'm so happy for you.

I even gave you a little shout on on my show tonight and on my blog.

You've even got me thinking of starting a Facebook page. "Docteur" - Hmm. Docteur Anonymous - That has a nice ring to it!