Sunday, October 08, 2006

Episode Two - When I Chose to be A Doctor

I've known since I can remember that I wanted to be in medicine. There were times, though, when that choice was muddied by my other interests. And there were even a few dark months when I was pretty sure I wanted to be a lawyer, instead. One night, volunteering as an EMT in the local ER, I met a patient who made my choice clear. That story here, as Episode Two.

Look forward to hearing what you think. Thanks for listening.

P.S. The podcast is now available on iTunes. Or just click here:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dashing MD

This is a fellow intern (or house officer) from New Zealand. I came across your podcast and I'm enjoying it.. a LOT!

I listened to it while on the bus to work, and it made my trip a bit more bearable.

Don't stop posting! I'll supply you with some of my stories next time hopefully.

Kiwi MD.